Saturday, April 26, 2008

shift. shifting. shifted?

Nah, just shifting. I don't know yet what will happen to me in the next months. LB or Dil? Yeah. I want to transfer in Diliman because the course I want is there, BA Journalism. BS Development Communication is my course in LB, yeah it's also into Journalism but I want a BA degree. It's just recently that I realized I want to be a Journalist. I wrote it in our year book but the thought that I want to pursue it just came into the picture, I think last sem. And yes, I started doing the things. Shifting papers, forms, and etc. I keep coming back and forth, LB - Diliman. But I also thought of this, what if I passed the exam in Diliman? then I will be leaving my dear LB?? Yeah. It's also hard to imagine that I will be leaving LB, where I started my college life, where I first made friends, where..where..yeah that's it. But the thought of Journ and the metro life is buzzing into my mind. But I do love LB. But..but..yeah that's it. I think I will just take the exam and wait for the results. And right now, I am still confused if I'll go for it if I passed or I will stay in LB where I started everything. =(

1 comment:

Sidrek said...

makakashift ka.:)