Friday, January 18, 2008

reminiscing.


10 years from now..
I've been reminiscing my high school life for the past few days.I can still remember my moments at the TSB and some of my embarrasing moments in the small campus of Cavite National High School.
But I also keep thinking of what will happen 10 years from now.On our high school reunion.How will I look like? How will my classmates and friends look like? Will I have very long hair? Will I wear a nice red dress? Will I see my past high school crushes? Will I be able to tell my alma mater,I missed her? Yeah,definitely.
High School for everyone seems to be the happiest part of teenage life and so am i.All those things I've learned from it,all the lessons and teachings from my mentors.All of it will always stay here ♥ in my young teenage heart.
So,I'll be always telling this. "Batchmates! See you 10 years from now!"

No comments: