Friday, January 18, 2008

at the end of the road.



...I always believe in True Love
Do you? or you're just into playing games?
Yeah,I've encountered people interpreting love as a game. Playing,tricking,misleading directions...
It sucks,right? Love is a very special thing intended to make people happy. It doesn't mean, game or somewhat a gamble. It is something to take care of. Something to nurture by two people deeply in love with each other.
Yeah,sounds really 'corny' but true, it is not just simply having a boyfriend, or a girlfriend. It is about engaging in a relationship with all your heart and mind. A boyfriend or a girlfriend is not a thing to play with. Because these are humans, having feelings and also getting hurt. Bitter, isn't it? But I'm not bitter at the moment. I just want to tell some people who doesn't believe in true love that there is always someone for each one of us. A soulmate, as they call it. Someone that will stay with us through eternity. Sweet. Oh! Don't get me wrong, I am not a hopeless romantic. I'm just being truthful. That love is just somewhere there at the end of our roads. Ready to lead us through its tough avenue of rocks and smoke.

No comments: